Momtastrophe or Momtastic

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Easy Peasy Dinner

I have about 30 minutes on weeknights to prepare a nutritious dinner for myself, my hubby and our 9 month old son. With leftover Fake-Out Alfredo sauce on hand I decided to make Skinny Chicken Parm and no bake Lasagna Roll ups.


Skinny Chicken Parm is a piece of cake to make. Rinse off a chicken breast with water and then roll it in Quinoa Flakes. Seer the chicken breast in a frying pan and then transfer to a baking dish with tomato sauce on the bottom. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.




To make the Lasagna Roll ups. Cook up your favorite lasagna noodle (I went with brown rice pasta to keep it gluten free). Defrost some frozen spinach and make Fake-Out Alfredo.


Once your noodles are cooked, layer them with Fake-Out Alfredo, tomato sauce and spinach.

Roll them up and serve with the Skinny Chicken Parm! Easy Peasy!





No comments: