Momtastrophe or Momtastic

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I can't wait to watch the Superbowl...Commercials

As an Athletic Training major at The University of Alabama, I use to live and breathe athletics. As I have gotten older and my career path has taken me out of the athletic world I find myself watching sports less and less (unless of course it's an Alabama team playing...Roll Tide!)

While millions of people gear up to watch the Superbowl this Sunday, I'll be gearing up for the commercials, like the entertaining Honda ad below.




If you plan to watch the game or if you just want a laugh, you may enjoy my hubby's entertaining predictions and previews. He has been keeping the readers of GrillingwithRich.com entertained all season long.

Here is a sample from his Superbowl column:

Let’s get to the analysis of Super Bowl XLVI. The match up pits the New England Patriots vs the New York Giants. Or as everyone outside of the main targets of ESPN amorous devotion calls it, “If I could pick two teams not to make the Super Bowl, it would be them” Bowl. Read more here.








No comments: