Momtastrophe or Momtastic

Sunday, May 10, 2009

White House Correspondents Dinner Parties

Last night was my favorite event of the year, the White House Correspondents Dinner Parties. It is so much fun to see Hollywood descend on the Potomac to mix and mingle with Politicos and Pundits. This year my husband Steve and I were guests of Congressional Quarterly.
To read more about the evening check out my Localkicks Article!

Me and Rachel Leigh Cook
(Who wins my award for friendliest celeb of the night. She was a real sweetheart)

With Dana Delaney and Tim Daly
Steve with Richard Belzer
Steve with former Secretary of State Madeline Albright


Me and Dana Delaney

With Jason Bateman

Me and The Rock
Eva Longoria
(She was having a great time and I captured her mid- laugh)
Gordon Ramsey

The always fierce Tyra Banks

No comments: