Momtastrophe or Momtastic

Monday, May 4, 2009

Congrats to Rachel Naugle McCarville the new Mrs. Virginia

The new queen and her court!

Opening Number

Fitness Competition (I placed Second!)



Evening Gown Competition (I placed Second!)



On Stage Question (I triple tied for First!)
I was asked "Now that President Obama has finished his first 100 days in office what advice would you have for him?" My answer "I would advise him to go Green! If we create an idustry around wind and solar power we will create millions of jobs and reduce our dependency on foreign oil"




Awaiting the Results



I came in as second runner up and I won the Community Service Award! The Mrs. Virginia United States Pageant was an amazing experience. (I think I am going to enter again for 2010!) All of the contestants were amazing women and I hope to see them all again soon.

A huge thank you to my family for traveling far and wide to support me at the pageant.
Another big thank you to all of my sponsors, without them none of this would have been possible.
My journey as Mrs. Alexandria will continue and I hope everyone will continue to follow me on my journey as I try to save the world one pet adoption at a time :)

Check out more scoop and photos at Pageant Cast News Desk

1 comment:

Marci McNair said...

Congratulations on 2nd runner up! It was so wonderful to meet you this weekend! Please keep competing - you are an incredible contestant. And keep in touch with both Kim and I.

Are you interested in attending Mrs. PA? You are welcome to join me :-)