Momtastrophe or Momtastic

Monday, May 20, 2013

My Breast(feeding) Friend

With baby number two making an appearance any day now I am in full nesting mode! One item I am excited to stock my house with is Rehydrate Gel and Rehydrate. With baby number one I found breast feeding to be extremely dehydrating. I drank water like a camel trying to stay hydrated and I don't know about you but I avoid the other "sports drinks" on the market because they are loaded with corn syrup. Luckily for baby number two I have Advocare in my corner!

Lucky for everyone the gel is on sale this month!!! It is an amazing product with a great taste and it is a favorite of cyclists and runners!



  • Encourages optimal performance through electrolyte balance
  • Allows for immediate and sustained energy with Sequential Carbs
  • Facilitates hydration in conjunction with plenty of water
  • Lemon flavor with only 80 calories
  • On-the-go portable and convenient pouch

  • Helps the body stay hydrated during physical activity
  • Provides a full spectrum of crucial electrolytes for improved electrolyte balance
  • Includes amino acids to help feed your muscles
  • Fuels your body with carbohydrates for energy production and sustained muscle endurance
  • Contains antioxidants to fight free radicals commonly produced during exercise
  • Helps prevent cramping during and after exercise

No comments: