Momtastrophe or Momtastic

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Contestant Orientation



The Mrs. Virginia Contestant Orientation was held on Saturday in Winchester, Virginia. I really enjoyed meeting seven of the other contestants I will be competing with on May 2 for the title of Mrs. Virginia. Four of the contestants were unable to join us and I look forward to meeting them and learning about their platforms.

I had so much fun on my hour and a half drive both to and from Winchester. The weather was great and I was able to spend the time singing my favorite show tunes and Disney songs.

It is hard to believe the pageant is only four weeks away. I have several sessions left with my trainer Joselle from Fitness Together. I can already see a huge difference in my overall muscle tone and I have so much more energy.

The past 4 months as Mrs. Alexandria has been so much fun, I have had some wonderful opportunities and have met some amazing people. I am really looking forward to what the rest of 2009 holds :)

Top Photo: I am pictured with Lisa Lutz, Mrs. Virginia United States 2008 and Pageant Director Extraordinaire Siouxzan Nalley Moore
Bottom Photo: Mrs. Virginia 2009 Contestants with Lisa

No comments: