Momtastrophe or Momtastic

Monday, March 30, 2009

Your backstage pass to Fashion for Paws 2009


The Washington Humane Society really knows how to throw a party! This year’s Fashion for Paws was held at the Italian Embassy and through the hard work of the WHS staff, fundraising models (through direct donations and ticket sales) and sponsors raised over $240,000.


I arrived at 6pm to start preparing for the festivities. I was immediately greeted by WHS volunteers who offered to help me with my Maltese, Lacy. Want to read more....check out the rest of the article on the Examiner.com

You can vote for Lacy as cutest pet on the runway here!

My article was also picked up by LocalKicks.com


Below are a few photos of Lacy and I getting ready for the show, then for the after party and lounging in the Fendi sponsored VIP Lounge!

No comments: