Momtastrophe or Momtastic

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am headed to the Catwalk with my dog!





On Tuesday night I hosted Rock and Roll for Fido with Andrea Rodgers. Andrea and I are both raising money for the Washington Humane Society's Fashion for Paws event. We committed to raising $3000 each for the opportunity to walk on the runway during the Fashion for Paws event.

I am happy to announce that both Andrea and I have hit our goal. I was able to raise funds through direct donations, in-kind sponsorships (which are not reflected on my fundraising page) and funds raised at the Rock and Roll for Fido event.

This year I will be rocking the runway with my Maltese, Lacy, by my side. (Remy has opted to sit out of this event, he says he has had enough of the puparazzi and would prefer a quiet evening at home)

Our good friend Jeff Lutton is only $95 from reaching his goal. Jeff is the owner of Dogtopia of Alexandria and can use your help to get to his goal. You can purchase your ticket or contribute to Jeff's fundraising campaign here.

Pictured with Andrea Rodgers and with my husband Steve

No comments: