Momtastrophe or Momtastic

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lorraine Aprile Salon



The Lorraine Aprile Salon is located in the heart of Old Town Alexandria. Located in a beautiful Victorian home that dates back to the 1830's. The staff at the Lorraine Aprile Salon make you feel welcome the moment you walk in the door. From the complimentary coffee to the warm fireplace the salon is a wonderful escape from the stresses of everyday life.

I had the pleasure of working with Lorraine and Jessica for my Mrs. Alexandria makeover. As you can see above they made wonderful decisions about my color and cut and executed them brilliantly.

Top Photo: my before shot
Middle Photo: My after shot with Stylist Jessica Marson
Bottom Photo: Lorraine Aprile



2 comments:

Vuela said...

cool :]

congrats on becoming mrs.alexandria

Unknown said...

Thank you for your support!