Momtastrophe or Momtastic

Thursday, November 10, 2011

A New Journey

Artwork for the nursery painted by Josh Miller

So much has happened since my last post. I became a mommy! The last six months have been a whirl wind of sleepless nights, diaper changes, and bottle washing. My organizing and time management skills have been put to the test. Now that we are finally sleeping through the night I thought I might resurrect the Mrs. Alexandria blog to share lessons learned, things that work well and those that don't as I navigate through this new foreign land.

Lesson 1: If you have a newborn baby boy invest in some wash cloths. I figured this one out after a midnight diaper changing where I ended up with pee in my hair. The washcloth is the perfect shield for the mid-change pee stream.

Stay tuned to see how my meal planning for the week works out, or if our salt dough Christmas ornament project ends up burning down our house.

No comments: